Diamond tools for microcement
Diamond discs are a must to sand and polish microcement.
They will last much longer than conventional abrasive discs.
Furthermore, they will give consistent and reliable results, as usual abrasives will wear off after a few minutes of intense sanding.
We have exclusive diamond discs with 8 holes to work dust free when your sander is plugged into a dust extractor.
- Quadroflex 60 grit 8 holes Diamond disc -125 mm
- Quadroflex 120 grit 8 holes Diamond disc Diam-125 mmQuadroflex 120 grit 8 holes Diamond disc Diam-125 mm£42.00£42.00Unit price / per
- Quadroflex 200 grit 8 holes Diamond disc Diam-125 mmQuadroflex 200 grit 8 holes Diamond disc Diam-125 mm£32.50£32.50Unit price / per
- Swiflex / 8 holes Diamond disc / Diam-125 mmSwiflex / 8 holes Diamond disc / Diam-125 mm£8.40£8.40Unit price / per
- Diamond coated triangleDiamond coated triangleFrom £19.90From £19.90Unit price / per
- Speedline eco diamond discs 100 mmSpeedline eco diamond discs 100 mm£22.80£22.80Unit price / per
- Swiflex xx diamond polishing discs 100 mm/ Pack including 3 discsSwiflex xx diamond polishing discs 100 mm/ Pack including 3 discs£27.00£27.00Unit price / per
- Curved diamond coated sanding blockCurved diamond coated sanding blockFrom £20.50From £20.50Unit price / per